International Women’s Day – 8th March
in WELLBEING + RESILIENCE | COMMUNICATION + RELATIONSHIPS
Did you know:
- Women leaders are 2x as likely as men leaders to be mistaken for someone more junior?
- For every 100 men who are promoted from entry level to manager, only 87 women are promoted, and only 82 women of colour are promoted?
- 43% of women leaders are burned out, compared to only 31% of men at their level?
- (Source – Lean In)
International Women’s Day is on 8th March. To support this important date, we are offering selected topics in order to improve understanding and enhance equality across your teams.
ASSERTIVENESS: Be confident, stand up for yourself and win respect
- To help give women a voice and to make sure they are heard.
BIAS: Define and tackle unconscious bias at work
- To push back against bias and build a more equitable workplace.
BURNOUT: Learn how to restore your wellbeing
- To address the increasing burnout that all employees – but particularly women – are feeling.
These sessions are full of practical tools to help everyone create behaviour change where it is most needed, and to ensure everybody is equal.
Get in touch to discuss your plans for International Women’s Day.